Header Graphic

Place-name search - details


Dedworth was a hamlet in the parish of New Windsor. See New Windsor for details.

Further reading
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.189-191.

Acreage: 347
Population 1801: 75
  1831: 137
  1861: 195


OS Map Grid Ref(s): 32


Parliamentary Enclosure Maps & Awards

Dedworth (See New Windsor and Clewer)


[ Back to parish list ]



This page was printed from the BRO New Landscapes website on 20/03/2018.