Header Graphic

Place-name search - details


The village of Crowthorne was a chapelry of the parish of Sandhurst. See Sandhurst for details.

Further reading
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.128-129.


OS Map Grid Ref(s): 46, 47


Parliamentary Enclosure Maps & Awards

Crowthorne (See Sandhurst)


[ Back to parish list ]



This page was printed from the BRO New Landscapes website on 18/03/2018.