The hamlet of Aston Upthorpe was a chapelry of Blewbury parish, situated five miles from Wallingford on the edge of the Downs. About half the land was arable, nearly half permanent grass, and three acres woodland. See also Blewbury for details.
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.10-11, 21-22.
OS Map Grid Ref(s): 15, 21, 22
Aston Upthorpe (See Blewbury and Aston Tirrold)